In the heart of the Kita-Shinchi entertainment district, the Zentis is a smart mid-range hotel with clean, stylish rooms and pleasant common areas.
Kita-Shinchi is the upscale entertainment district in the Kita area of Osaka. It’s home to exclusive hostess bars and restaurants where the businessmen from the neighboring offices do their entertaining and partying. The more approachable restaurants and shops are just a short walk to the north around Osaka and Umeda Stations.
The rooms at the Zentis are decorated in a spare, clean style with everything you need. They’re on the spacious side for Japanese mid-range hotels. Meanwhile, the restaurant, fitness center and lobby are comfortable. And, travelers will appreciate the laundry facilities. So, for a comfortable mid-range stay in the Kita district, check out the Zentis.
1-4-26 Dijimahama, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, 530-0004
Subway: 2-minute walk from exit C-92 of Nishi-Umeda Station on the Osaka Metro Yotsubashi Line.
Train: 5-minute walk from exit 11-5 of Kitashinchi Station on the JR Tozai Line.
Where Are These Places Located?See these places on the Inside Osaka Google map:
- Open the Osaka map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Osaka Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Osaka guide
- Check Osaka accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Osaka
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Osaka's Kansai International Airport. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- View my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare flight prices and timings to find the best Japan flight deals
- If you're visiting more than one city, you might save money with a Japan Rail Pass – see if it's worth it for you
- Get a prepaid Icoca card to make travelling around Osaka easy – here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world