This hotel is great value for money. Rooms here are larger than average for Japan and well-kept. A shopping mall and train station are located right below, with myriad dining options. What else could you ask for?
Hotel Keihan Kyobashi Grande’s location is its main selling point. It’s right above a shopping mall and the train station with its multiple links to other subway lines. This is a particularly good option if you’re planning on doing day trips to Kyoto without having to stay there, since Keihan line takes you directly to Kyoto.
Rooms here aren’t super new, but they are well-maintained and comfortable. They’re very decent value for the price you pay. You can even book triple and quadruple rooms, which is fantastic when you’re travelling with children or in a group!
If you’re particular about your showers, you’ll probably enjoy the bath facilities in the rooms at this hotel. The rain showers and excellent water pressure are a favourite with guests.
Breakfast is included in the room price. While it’s not gourmet food, the breakfast buffet has a reasonable variety of food and is of decent quality. There’s a mix of Japanese and Western offerings.
Impressively, you can do your laundry free of charge here, down to the inclusion of detergent! The dryer can overdo things, though, so if you’re worried about shrinking your clothes, we suggest hanging your clothes in your room instead.
The hotel is located fairly high up - the lobby is on the 7th floor - so noise from the train tracks should not be too much of an issue. However, if you’re a light sleeper, we suggest requesting a room on the higher floors.
Hotel Keihan Kyobashi Grande
ホテル京阪 京橋 グランデ
2-1-38 Higashinoda-cho, Miyakojima-ku, Osaka-shi, 534-0024
Train: Directly connected to Kyobashi Station on the Keihan Line or JR Osaka Loop Line.
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit 4 of Kyobashi Station on the Osaka Metro Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line.
Near To Here:
Hotel Keihan Kyobashi Grande is located in Osaka's Osaka Castle district. See our complete list of things to do in Osaka's Osaka Castle district, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Family Osaka Hotels:
View our other recommended family hotels in Osaka.
Where Are These Places Located?See these places on the Inside Osaka Google map:
- Open the Osaka map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Osaka Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Osaka guide
- Check Osaka accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Osaka
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online from Klook for collection on arrival at Osaka's Kansai International Airport. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- View my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare flight prices and timings to find the best Japan flight deals
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with the Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- Get a prepaid Icoca card to make travelling around Osaka easy – here's how
- Find out why travel insurance for Japan is essential – World Nomads is well-regarded