Located just 2 minutes on foot away from Namba Subway Station, Hotel Ilcuore Namba is a central and comfortable place to stay. We like the free coffee in the hotel lobby – great for recharging in between shopping!
If you’re looking for a tourist-friendly hotel in the Namba area, Hotel Il Cuore Namba fits the bill just nicely. The staff are friendly and speak decent English, and the hotel lobby has free coffee for guests from 10:00am onwards, all the way to the evening. It’s near all the shopping districts, and has great access to the airports. The bus stop for the limousine bus to Itami Airport, for example, is a two minute walk away!
The ensuite rooms at Hotel Ilcuore Namba are decently sized by Japanese standards; for everyone else that means they’re quite compact. Still, they’re nicely outfitted and provide everything you need - air-conditioning, free WiFi, a fridge, slippers, toiletries, an electric kettle, and even a safety deposit box. Usefully enough, there are also coin-operated washing machines on the 13th floor if you need to do some laundry.
Due to its central location, guests on the lower floors might hear a little noise at night from all the liveliness down below. The noise levels aren’t really high enough to bother most people, but light sleepers should request a quiet room on the higher floors if possible.
Though you can have breakfast in the hotel, there aren’t any other on-site restaurants. The surrounding area is full of great dining options, though, so you won’t ever go hungry! Breakfast isn’t the best value for money around, so unless you value the utter convenience of having coffee and toast right before leaving the hotel doors, we suggest skipping the buffet and heading out into the city.
Hotel Ilcuore Namba
1-15-15 Namba-naka, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-shi, 556-0011
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway and Train: 2-minute walk from exit 5 of Namba Station.
More Osaka Mid-Range and Business Hotels:
View our other recommended mid-range and business hotels in Osaka.
Where Are These Places Located?See these places on the Inside Osaka Google map:
- Open the Osaka map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Osaka Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Osaka guide
- Check Osaka accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Osaka
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Osaka's Kansai International Airport. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- View my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare flight prices and timings to find the best Japan flight deals
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with the Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- Get a prepaid Icoca card to make travelling around Osaka easy – here's how
- Find out why travel insurance for Japan is essential – World Nomads is well-regarded