If a hotel doesn’t appeal while you’re on holiday, serviced apartments are a fantastic alternative. With spacious, fully-equipped studios and rooms, Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka in Namba is just the ticket for families with kids or when you’re travelling as a group!
If you’re looking for a serviced apartment with a brilliant location, it doesn’t get much better than Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka. It’s situated just across the road from Namba Station, which means it’s convenient as a base for exploring the city. The abundance of shopping and eating options in the immediate area doesn’t hurt either!
The studios and apartments here are fairly spacious compared to hotels, and are bright, modern, and comfortable. The beds deserve a special mention for being relatively large and comfortable. Bear in mind that the apartments are not palatial, though. If you opt for a studio, know that having many suitcases in here might be more challenging. This isn’t a problem if you’re in one of the bigger apartments, of course! Larger suites even have a small living room area.
There’s a fitness centre and a sauna here, which is a rarity in Japan. The staff are friendly and efficient.
One of the best parts about staying here is having a fully-equipped kitchenette and washer/dryer (plus laundry detergent!) at your disposal. It makes doing laundry that much easier, for one thing. For another, it’s great if you have particular dietary requirements that make eating out in Japan more challenging. Having a space to prepare some simple meals for dinner is a nice alternative to grappling with restaurant menus that might not cater to you!
Light sleepers should ask for rooms on the higher floor or facing away from the main road if possible, as units on the lower floor can be slightly noisier. Plus, if it matters to you, the lower floor units won’t have much of a view.
Depending on your budget, you might not find Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka to be the cheapest option around, but you’re paying for the following things: an incredibly central location, relative spaciousness, and the feeling of a home away from home. All of this makes Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka a particularly good choice for families with kids!
Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka
1-17-11 Namba-naka, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-shi, 556-0011
Train and Subway: 2-minute walk from Namba Station.
More Family Osaka Hotels:
View our other recommended family hotels in Osaka.
Near To Here:
Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka is located in Osaka's Minami district. See our complete list of things to do in Osaka's Minami district, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
Where Are These Places Located?See these places on the Inside Osaka Google map:
- Open the Osaka map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Osaka Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Osaka guide
- Check Osaka accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Osaka
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Osaka's Kansai International Airport. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- View my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare flight prices and timings to find the best Japan flight deals
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with the Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- Get a prepaid Icoca card to make travelling around Osaka easy – here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world