On the east side of the Dotomobori entertainment district (downtown Osaka), the cinnamon hotel is a competitively priced business hotel with everything you need for a short stay in Osaka.
If you want to be within walking distance of the nightlife, shopping and dining action of Minami (Osaka’s southern downtown core), then the cinnamon hotel is an economical choice (and yes, for some reason, they insist on lower-case letters for their name). Rooms and common areas are very simple, but the spare decorations and style are what guarantee the low price. So, if you’re on a limited budget and want to spend a night or two in Osaka, this is a good choice.
1-5-20 Nippombashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, 542-0073
Subway and Train: 2-minute walk from exit 6 of Nippombashi Station on the Osaka Metro Sakaisuji and Sennichimae Lines, and Kintetsu-Nippombashi Station on the Kintetsu Namba Line.
Where Are These Places Located?See these places on the Inside Osaka Google map:
- Open the Osaka map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Osaka Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Osaka guide
- Check Osaka accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Osaka
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Osaka's Kansai International Airport. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- View my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare flight prices and timings to find the best Japan flight deals
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with the Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- Get a prepaid Icoca card to make travelling around Osaka easy – here's how
- Find out why travel insurance for Japan is essential – World Nomads is well-regarded