Very close to Honmachi Station, this stylish little boutique business hotel is a great choice in the mid-range bracket. It’s neat and clean and the management tries hard to please.
Arietta Hotel Osaka is, in a word, convenient. The hotel is centrally located, around 170 metres walk away from Honmachi Station. It’s close enough by subway to the happening areas downtown, but the surrounding area is quiet – great for light sleepers. There are plenty of good restaurants in the vicinity too.
The rooms at this stylish little boutique business hotel are clean and beautifully outfitted. The WiFi is fast, and there are all the toiletries you might need. If you need to do laundry, the 11th floor has a coin-operated washer and dryer. Unlike many hotels, you can actually open the windows here to let some fresh air in, too!
The buffet breakfast is reasonably tasty and good value since it’s included in the room price. Don’t expect a feast, or hot food, but it’s entirely decent for a free breakfast.
There are a few small downsides. With just one elevator serving 14 floors, you might have to wait for a little while, especially at peak hours when people are trying to get to breakfast! Rooms are quite compact, and the beds are on the firmer side than not, but these are standard features of hotel rooms in Japan. Lighting is not especially good if you want to read in bed, but this isn’t unusual for some hotels either.
Overall, Arietta Hotel Osaka is good value for the price and location. If you’re looking for a luxurious stay, this isn’t it. But for a friendly, convenient, and comfortable stay at a reasonable price, this is a good choice.
Arietta Hotel Osaka
3-2-6 Azuchi-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, 541-0052
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit 1 of Hommachi Station on the Osaka Metro Midosuji, Chuo and Yotsubashi Lines.
More Osaka Mid-Range and Business Hotels:
View our other recommended mid-range and business hotels in Osaka.
Where Are These Places Located?See these places on the Inside Osaka Google map:
- Open the Osaka map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Osaka Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Osaka guide
- Check Osaka accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Osaka
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online from Klook for collection on arrival at Osaka's Kansai International Airport. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- View my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare flight prices and timings to find the best Japan flight deals
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with the Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- Get a prepaid Icoca card to make travelling around Osaka easy – here's how
- Find out why travel insurance for Japan is essential – World Nomads is well-regarded